Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/clpcentral/public_html/blog/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Businesses around the world today are taking advantage of Software as a Service or cloud computing to transform their businesses. Many have adopted Skype for Business to improve worker collaboration and productivity. But what about your contact center? How can you make your customers happier, faster with Real-Time Resolution?
Join UCStrategies and Five9 for a webinar on Tuesday, September 19, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET to learn how to get the most from your Skype for Business system when integrated with a modern cloud contact center.
You’ll hear about:
- How Skype for Business users can create a customer engagement center using Five9’s cloud contact center
- How a large medical organization replaced their legacy Contact Center solution with Five9 and how agents use it in conjunction with Skype for Business to run their in-house service desk and better handle patient claims
- The relationship between customer satisfaction and time to resolve and more
- Creating a “Real-Time Engagement” Center to provide your agents with the right experts and information to immediately satisfy customers’ needs
- Blair Pleasant, acclaimed Contact Center and UC Analyst and cofounder of UC Strategies
- Corey Cross, Key Systems Engineer with Amsurg responsible for Skype and Five9 implementation
- Darryl Addington, Director of Product Marketing at Five9