- Designed to detect and prevent issues quickly to keep systems running at optimal performance
- Helps protect against costly downtime while also making better use of IT resources
- Preserves the long-term value of customers’ investment in communications technology
Mitel® today announced enhancements to Mitel Performance Analytics (MPA), a unified communications (UC) monitoring and management solution that enables businesses to communicate and collaborate more reliably by helping identify and address potential UC network performance issues. Included as part of the new release are advanced network testing capabilities, expanded coverage to support MiVoice Connect and added feature integrations for MiVoice MX-ONE.
Vital to every business, the communications network underpins all aspects of operations. Even a small service outage can have far-reaching impact, ranging from reduced productivity to customer complaints, security and compliance risks, unexpected expenses and revenue loss. The new MPA release helps prevent problems with synthetic call tests and diagnostic tools customized for voice and video to quickly pinpoint potential issues. MPA’s 24/7 proactive monitoring further safeguards against downtime and service quality degradation to keep the network running at peak performance for years to come. With the ability to manage and predict capacity, IT resources can also be used more efficiently.
Key features of the latest MPA release include:
- Support for MiVoice Connect – secure remote access; telephony services, CPU, disk and network monitoring; and alarm management
- Improved MiVoice MX-ONE feature integration – route capacity reporting, TDM trunk traffic; and extended support for premises or air gapped systems
- Better customer lifecycle management – increased functionality for administrators onboarding new users such as detailed welcome emails, standardized user role templates and streamlined permission granting
MPA is easy to deploy on-site or in the cloud and provides monitoring of both Mitel and multi-vendor systems. The latest release of MPA is now available globally as part of the Mitel Premium Software Assurance subscription and supports a broad range of Mitel solutions including MiVoice Business, MiVoice Office 250, MiCollab and MiContact Center.