Consultant/Vonage Business Podcast:
Contact Center Market Dynamics and Direction
This Vonage Business podcast features a Q&A between two contact center consultants and Vonage contact center experts, driven by the needs and interests of consultants on behalf of their enterprise clients.
Key discussion points include:
- The Vonage cloud contact center – today and tomorrow
- How Vonage CPaaS is transforming the contact center model/customer experience
- Other evolving/new technologies that will further enhance the customer experience and business outcomes of Vonage contact center customers
- Steve Leaden, founder and President of Leaden Associates, an independent Communications and IT consulting firm. Leaden Associates provides specialized support to enterprises in Unified Communications, Contact Centers, and Cloud-based architectures. From Needs Assessments, ROI, Procurements, Project Management, and Ongoing Support, the Leaden team is a trusted advisor and extension of staff for UC and Contact Center projects. Steve is a frequent speaker at national trade shows including Enterprise Connect, BCSummit, Information Week, national vendor and user conferences; as well as a contributor and blogger for NoJitter, a recognized BCStrategies expert, and contributor to BCStrategies weekly via podcasts and posts.
- Scott Sachs, founder and President of SJS Consultants. Scott is s a highly accomplished, well respected business executive who provides specialized consulting solutions in the areas of customer service and contact/call center operations. Scott’s background includes over 25 years leading and growing multi-site contact center operations in highly regulated industries, including insurance/warranty, wireless communications, and financial services. SJS consults to end-user organizations across a large variety of industries including healthcare, education, financial services, alternative energy, etc.
- Jeff Savage, Vice President of Enterprise Sales. Jeff has been delivering cloud based communications for businesses for more than 18 years including telephony, contact center, mobility, and network. Today, CPaaS, workflow/app integration, and AI help lead digital transformation for communications. Jeff enjoys the ability to help design better business outcomes leveraging technology for Vonage customers.
- Colter Hammer, Strategic Director, Contact Center Practice. Colter also served as the Head of Sales & Cloud Connectivity Engineering, Business Consulting and Implementation Partner growth at one of the leading cloud contact center firms, Nice inContact. Today, he is working on broadening the scope of contact center and CX engagements at Vonage, as well as bringing the whole story together from CCaaS, UCaaS and CPaaS technologies to complete the customer journey.
- Jim Graham, Enterprise Sales Engineer. Jim has a 20+ year background in telecommunication and a specialty in the contact center space. In addition to working with Enterprise-level clients, Jim serves Vonage as a Subject Matter Expert on Vonage’s Advanced Contact Center offerings acting as a go-to resource for the Vonage sales teams.