New releases now available globally for every major UC platform and application suite
- Demonstrates commitment to the UC market through continued investment in delivering innovations for Mitel’s on-site product portfolio
- Future-proofs customers’ technology investments while powering digital transformation
- Enhances security, speeds innovation and is purpose-built for emerging IoT and AI technologies
- Supports omnichannel interactions on consumers’ device and media platform of choice
Mitel® announced updates to the company’s flagship unified communications (UC) solutions to offer businesses more advanced voice, collaboration and contact center features for driving productivity and delivering better customer experiences. The newly expanded capabilities include the following:
- MiCollab – multiple customer interface enhancements that make it even easier for employees to talk, meet and share information using Mitel’s leading collaboration offering, a single solution that brings communications and collaboration tools together to simplify the way people work.
- MiVoice Office 400 – the introduction of a new hardware platform and technology for Mitel’s flagship solution targeted at small to mid-sized customers that future-proofs business communications for years to come, offering a collaboration environment that can grow as they do.
- MiVoice MX-ONE – the introduction of a high-performance, cost-effective gateway with CloudLink-readiness to future-proof and enable applications and security enhancements for large enterprises.
- MiVoice Business – the addition of a next-generation containerization software architecture to drive speed to market for applications and business efficiency software upgrades for one of the industry’s most advanced mid-market communications solutions.
- MiContact Center and MiContact Center Enterprise – expanded omnichannel capabilities for MiVoice 400, MX-ONE and MiVoice 5000 that enable businesses to leverage web, chat, voice and social media interactions to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Mitel SIP-DECT – 4th-generation SIP-DECT technology that brings a new portfolio of base stations and feature enhancements to the full line of Mitel cordless IP and SIP devices, solving companies’ vertical-specific mobile communications requirements.
These latest advancements reflect Mitel’s dedication to providing tailored communications and collaboration solutions that accelerate customers’ digital transformation. Designed to increase speed to innovation, Mitel’s product roadmap also delivers high levels of security and enables businesses to leverage emerging technologies like IoT and AI to solve today’s problems and prepare for tomorrow’s challenges.
Visit Mitel’s UC solutions site to learn more about the new releases.