Masergy, a leading provider of secure SD-WAN, cloud communications, and managed security solutions, announced that Cisco has selected Masergy as a global premier partner for its Customer Journey Platform.
“As a leader in delivering the industry’s best customer experience, we understand how important it is for enterprises to have the right people, process and technologies to deliver exceptional experiences to their customers,” said Bob Laskey, EVP and Chief Revenue Officer, Masergy. “As Cisco’s premier partner for the Customer Journey Platform, we are passionate about improving customer experience and optimizing business performance by seamlessly migrating customers to the cloud.”
He added, “To meet our growing customer demand, we are expanding our business unit focused on Contact Center as a Service and adding critical personnel and software resources.”
Key benefits for enterprises include:
- Speedy deployment and minimal CAPEX
- Direct connections to Masergy’s software-defined platform, purpose-built for real-time applications
- Improved business performance with predictive analytics and unified KPI reporting
- Gained operational efficiencies with omnichannel customer interactions
- Seamless integrations with Intelligent Virtual Agents, CRM systems, workforce optimization and call recording
A live demo of the solution will be available from March 18-20 at the Enterprise Connect conference in Orlando.