Thank you for being part of CLP Central’s consultant community. We are very pleased with both the growth in our consultant membership and, more importantly, your use of CLP Central as an industry source of vendor Consultant Liaison Program (CLP) support, market insights and networking – all geared toward helping you expand your services and bring more value to your clients.
To make sure you are current on the breadth of CLP support services available to you through CLP Central, here is quick update.
- More than 2,500 consultants, globally, are now CLP Central subscribers. More than half of you regularly use and participate in the CLP support services we offer.
- We now support 11 industry CLPs who recognize and are committed to supporting the consultant community. With one click, you can easily join any of these programs through your CLP Central home page. The CLPs we bring to you include:
- Juniper Networks
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Tata Communications
- Vonage Business
- You receive regular, concise and relevant monthly updates and event invitations from each of your CLPs, with links to related resources. We try very hard to provide you the facts, not the hype. All updates are archived in your CLP Central portal.
- Each vendor update now gives you the opportunity to start or join a consultant conversation specific to the update’s topic. Any comments or questions you post are forwarded to the appropriate vendor resource for reply. Any other consultant can jump in. The ensuing conversation then reflects vendor feedback and consultant insights. Please take advantage of this direct, real-time link to each of your CLP vendors within CLP Central.
- You can also request a private web-briefing with any of your vendor CLPs. Click on the Request a Briefing link in the vendor’s CLP portal and submit the request form. We will then coordinate and schedule the briefing specific to your interests with the right vendor resources/managers.
- We conduct a bi-monthly one-question email market survey on the roles, characteristics, influence and trends within the communications technology consulting market. The results are summarized and provided to you for free. Please take literally 2 minutes to participate in these surveys. The higher the response rate the more relevant the findings. Here is a link to the current survey.
- CLP Central co-sponsors the BC Summit – a premier Consultant and Channel-Focused networking event for the Business Communications industry. Invite a current or past client and the only cost to you is travel. Click HERE for more details and to register.
CLP Central is your vendor liaison resource. Our goal is to help you build mutually beneficial business relationships with the right network equipment vendors and service providers thereby bringing more value and the right solutions to your mutual customers.
Please let me know if there are any other ways we can improve our CLP support services to you.
Michael (Mick) Sawka