CLP Central is excited to announce the launch of our re-envisioning of the CLP: the Consultant Learning Portal, or CLP 2.0.
Our new vendor CLPs transition content to conversation, providing easy access to relevant content by market segment and solution category, along with direct links to the appropriate vendor subject matter experts for interaction, discussion and learning. Participating consultants can join these conversations to offer insights, experiences and ask additional questions.
Based on input from active CLP Central consultants, we have rebuilt our CLP portal back-end features, added more services and programs, and expanded our public web site to include a blog page highlighting key market/vendor announcements. Our new communications technology consulting market research survey spotlights a new aspect of our changing industry each month.
Vendor CLP Learning Portals now provide what consultants need throughout their solution assessment, selection and deployment processes:
- Consultants get the resources they need: Easy access to resources such as solution and technology documents, market reports, RFP templates, configuration tools, reference accounts, partner recommendations and more.
- Learn more about what’s new: Consultants receive concise and on-topic vendor solution and Market Updates to keep current on new technologies, vendor solutions and market applications to bring to their clients.
- Gain insights from colleagues and vendor experts: Consultants can click on the vendor updates of interest and participate in Conversational Forums to learn from, and share insights with, colleagues and vendor SMEs.
- Talk to senior people: Consultants that need a deeper dive with the vendor can Request a Private Briefing to get direct access to the C-level team, technical experts and field/channel management, for feedback, client support, problem solving and escalation.
- Ensure the best pricing for clients: Participating in Report Your Assessments consultants get individualized RFP support with the best possible pricing and referrals to the most qualified channel partners.
- Get in front of potential new clients: Coming soon: registered CLP Central consultants will, at no cost, be automatically included in our new Find a Consultant service where end-users come to find qualified consultants.
Current members of the CLP Central family of CLPs should be on the look-out for Consultant Learning Portal announcements from each of their vendor CLPs, which are now beginning to launch. Included in these announcements will be three new vendor CLPs for you to join – Skype for Business, Mitel and Singlewire.
If you’re a communications technology consultant and you’re not already a CLP member now is the time to sign up. It’s fast, easy and cost-free to join, and you’ll get what you need to better serve your clients, and grow your business. Click here to sign up.
If you’re a communications technology vendor then adding or extending a CLP is an effective and efficient way to support the consultants that bring you business. Click here to find out how.
We at CLP Central think that CLP 2.0 will add more value to our vendor CLPs thereby helping communications technology consultants bring more expertise and options to their clients.
Michael (Mick) Sawka